Receive new and exciting information from M. Joy Young, LCSW, CPC and Portland Lifestyle Counseling Click here to receive my newsletter.
For more information on Flower Essences check out the following:
Wellness, holistic health and complementary medicine are gaining world-wide recognition and interest as complements to allopathic treatment. Check out these associations to find out more:
- American Holistic Medicine Association
- American Holistic Health Association
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Other Important Associations
- Simple Truths about Psychiatry by Dr. Peter Breggin
- Elaine Aron – The Highly Sensitive Person
- National Association of Social Workers
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- Dr. Joe Rhinewine, Ph.D. Specializing in anxiety, family therapy, and psychological testing
- Peter Breggin’s Empathic Therapy Center
- MindFreedom International
- Bruce E. Levine
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aaron
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety by Forsyth and Eifert
- The Mindful Way through Depression – Freeing Yourself From Chronic Unhappiness by Williams, Teasdale, Segal, and Kabat-Zinn
- Common Sense Rebellion, by Bruce Levine, Ph.D.
- America’s Depression Epidemic by Bruce Levine, Ph.D.
- Toxic Psychiatry by Dr. Peter Breggin
- Soulcollage® by Seena B. Frost
- For Your Own Good and any other books by Alice Miller
- The Divided Self and any other books by R.D. Laing
- Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh
If you are ready to begin a counseling relationship that can help you feel better, reduce stress, feel more energized contact M. Joy Young, LCSW at (503) 309-1163 . I am accepting new referrals and would welcome your call.